The Edge Effect

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sexmate


So I was randomly flipping through blogspot.com by clicking the "Next Blog" button at the top of this page, just to see what is out there. It turned out that the first blog after mine was written in Chinese, then a bunch of deep thoughts on the injustice of life written by a teenager with a thesauraus.

But numer three was Sexmate, a blog by someone way more hip than I am posting truly bizarre celebrity gossip. Most of it is the kind of US Magazine/Entertainment Tonight coverage that bores me to tears. But down at the bottom of the page is this set of photos that allegedly show the stars of Harry Potter smoking weed and drinking underage.

I don't see the drugs in the pictures and I don't know enough about Harry Potter to really recognize these actors. Somehow though this strikes me as newsworthy so I thought I'd share.

If you're looking for something a little more creepy, check out Sexmate's story about P-Diddy (of Detroit legal system fame) using kids to advertise his new clothing line.