The Edge Effect

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dangit

Ok, sorry Bob.

I got my first spam comment today. Kind of a milestone so I'm sure you're as misty eyed as I am.

I decided to celebrate by clicking the little trash can icon at the bottom of the comment. When blogger asked me "are you sure you want to delete this comment forever?" I assumed it meant just that comment. Apparently it meant all comments on that thread.

So your long comment on the music list got caught in the crossfire Bob. Sorry about that. I really enjoyed it too and was kind of planning to follow up on it.

Oh well, I guess we both agree that there wasn't enough Yanni and Wierd Al on the list to be legitimate.
Edit: Now I see that your comment is back and the offending spam is gone like I wanted. Obviously I'm not a blogger virtuoso. Consider this thread an excercise in alternate universe theories.
Speaking of, we saw DejaVu last week and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Not great so maybe wait until it gets to the dollar show.