The Edge Effect

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back in Business

Yay! I finally got my laptop back. Three and a half weeks was a LONG time to go without it, I seriously think it's like an addiction. It really kept me anxious, affected my sleep and everything. Although I did get used to having everything on a little portable hard drive. I could see the attraction to having desktop workstations at home and work and just backing up to the web or carrying a storage device around. Of course then those would be the only places you could work.

Anyway, as nice as it is to have the laptop back, it came back with something of a curse. It seems like every computer I touch crashes. Actually everything else I touch seems to malfunction these days. Hopefully this won't last long.

Back to normal blogging this week!